Friday 10 June 2016

Window Cleaning - Help with information

A new window cleaner started in Natland on the Monday 9th May. In cleaning our windows, he smashed the front roof gutter. He promised to repair it on Wednesday, then Friday. No sign of him on Friday. When I contacted him on his mobile phone, he promised to repair it by the following Wednesday at the latest. He didn’t turn up. Four weeks later and I've replaced the gutter myself. I would like to present him with the bill but the mobile number only takes messages and no promised reply “when I get back” ever comes. I understand the man’s name is Geoff Holgate.

Does anyone have better contact details for him which they can give me - martjay@btinternet.com - so I can get him to put the matter right, or has he just disappeared?    Martin Jayne