Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hello from one of your new Parish Councillors.

Hello

I’ve just received my official ‘notice to person elected as Parish Councillor’ which says that I will have the pleasure of becoming a parish councillor for Natland on Tuesday 8 May, so I thought I would briefly introduce myself to the readers of this blog.

Tim and I live just across ‘the Triangle’, on the edge of the Heron Hill estate, and the plot on which our house stands would have been within the parish before the estate was built so I don’t feel a complete outsider! I enjoyed being a Parish Councillor for many years when we lived in Warwickshire and so when I saw the notice in the Gazette saying that Natland needed councillors I jumped at the chance to become part of the charming village that we enjoy running and cycling through as often as we can.

I hope to meet some of you at the Annual Parish Meeting on 17 May and I look forward to getting to know you all and finding ways to contribute to village life.

Lois Sparling